- October 20, 2016
- Posted by: IYCS Admin
- Category: events, news blog, Trainings
The WFUNA Youth Seminar: Kuala Lumpur will take place from 30 November – December 3, 2016. The event is regularly reserved for young leaders of United Nations Associations and United Nations Youth Associations but some spots been reserved for external applicants.
Applications here: http://youthseminarkl.org/
Participants to the Youth Seminar will learn about Sustainable Development Goal 16. They will participate in workshops –such as project management and social media management- aimed at building their capacities to support, monitor and evaluate the implementation of Sustainable Development Goal 16 at the national level. By the end of the Youth Seminar, participants will develop a project proposal based on Goal 16 to implement in their countries of origin.
Who should apply?
- International young leaders (ages 18-28) from UNAs and UNYAs who have demonstrated leadership and initiative in developing and/or strengthening the work of their organizations in their communities.
- Malaysian young leaders (ages 15-28) who will be selected by the United Nations Association of Malaysia.
Participation Fees (includes board & lodging for the duration of the seminar)
- 100USD for international participants
- 40USD for Malaysian participants
Please note that participants have to cover their own transportation costs to and from Kuala Lumpur.
If you have doubts or questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org